GOLF CHARITY TOURNAMENT
“DAR DE SÍ FOUNDATION”
DEDICATED TO THE JUMILLA WINE SECTOR
A project designed for the most vulnerable, the construction of a Residence for people with intellectual disabilities, in Torre Pacheco.
Lo Romero Golf -Vinos Monterebro – La Yerbera – Melones El Abuelo – Medena Import Export
Inscriptions must be made online at: www.loromerogolf.com
The tournament will be played under the Individual Stableford modality and will be divided into 2 indistinct categories.
– 60€, includes a Green Fee for the tournament, a certificate to deduct 80% of the donation (Green Fee only be 12€) + a gift of 1 bottle of wine and a bag of Navel Powel oranges.
– 100€, includes a Green Fee for the tournament, a certificate to deduct 80% of the donation (Green Fee only be 20€) + a gift of 2 bottles of wine and a bag of Navel Powel oranges.
– 150€, includes a Green Fee for the tournament, a certificate to deduct 80% of the donation (Green Fee only be 30€) + gift of a box of 6 bottle of wine, bag of Navel Powel oranges.
Picnic: tub of fruit and water. Provisioning: wine tasting accompanied by ham and cheese halfway through the round.
– Scratch Winner: Jamón serrano, box of 6 bottle of wine, cheese.
– 1st category winner: Jamón serrano, box of 6 bottle of wine, cheese.
– Second place in the 1st category: Box of 6 bottle of wine, cheese.
– 2nd category winner: Box of 6 bottle of wine, cheese.
– Second place in the 2nd category: Box of 6 bottle of wine.
* Special prize for hole in 1:
2 Hotel nights for 2 people + 2 Green Fees at Real Club de Valderrama.
Lo Romero Golf (Pilar de la Horadada – Alicante - Spain) has an ideal geographical location. The golf course is located near to a number of Costa Blanca beaches, the Mar Menor (Costa Cálida) and close to the cities of Alicante and Murcia.
Murcia International Airport is a mere 35 minutes away and Alicante International Airport is only 45 minutes. Madrid is approximately 4 hours travell by road.
This par 72 course opened in 2008 where amongst the fauna are Aleppo Pines, Carob trees, natural Scrub bushes which can be seen growing along with Palm trees...and an abundance of Rosemary (Romero) plants found growing in their natural environment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.