ORGANIZER: Lo Romero Golf
PLACE: Lo Romero Golf
DATE: Sunday, 12th December, 2021.
TEE-OFF TIME: Shot gun starts at 9:00 a.m.
Registrations must be done through our online booking system clicking here CLICK AQUÍ , the payment must be made when registering. In the case of cancellation, the full amount of money will be refunded to those cancellations prior to Wednesday the 8th December 2021.
The registration time finishes on Thursday, the 9th December 2021 at 12.00 p.m. . Those registered later than that date, will be on the waiting list.
– 50€ Green Fee for the Tournament.
*The organization reserves the right to decide the manner in which the tee-offs are done according to the number of participants enrolled when finishing the registration time.
– Paella after finishing the tournament.
– Prize drawing after the awards ceremony.
– The tournament will be played under the normal Golf Rules approved by the RFEG, the Competition and Local Rules of the FGCV, as well as the additional local rules at Lo Romero Golf.
– Tees: Gentlemen: yellow markers. Ladies: red markers.
– Form of play: The tournament will be played in one day and the form of play will be INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD.
– 1st Category: 50% participation with the lowest handicap.
– 2nd Category: 50% participation with the highest handicap.
– Scratch: player with the lowest number of shots.
It is neither exchangeable or modifiable.
– Scratch Winner: Lo Romero Gold Card (1 year)
– 1st Category winner: Lo Romero Gold Card (1 year)
– 2nd place from 1st Category: Lo Romero Green Card (1 year)
– 2nd Category winner: Lo Romero Green Card (1 year)
– 2nd place from 2nd Category: Lo Romero Green Card (6 month)
Lo Romero Golf (Pilar de la Horadada – Alicante - Spain) has an ideal geographical location. The golf course is located near to a number of Costa Blanca beaches, the Mar Menor (Costa Cálida) and close to the cities of Alicante and Murcia.
Murcia International Airport is a mere 35 minutes away and Alicante International Airport is only 45 minutes. Madrid is approximately 4 hours travell by road.
This par 72 course opened in 2008 where amongst the fauna are Aleppo Pines, Carob trees, natural Scrub bushes which can be seen growing along with Palm trees...and an abundance of Rosemary (Romero) plants found growing in their natural environment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.